Trochę muzyki...

sobota, 21 stycznia 2012

Doris Day-"My love and devotion" and "Give me time"❤


Moje kolejne dzieło do piosenek śpiewanych przez Doris. Tym razem do dwóch: "My love and devotion" i "Give me time"- Pierwsza pochodzi z albumu  "Doris Day-100 Hits-Legends" [5 Disc Boxset] (2009), a druga "Andre Previn & Doris Day- Duet"
Na pięciu płytach "Doris Day-100 Hits-Legends" znajdują się nieśmiertelne przeboje, cudownie śpiewane przez Doris:

CD 1
01 . Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera)
02 . a secret love
03 . a guy is a guy
04 . again
05 . confess
06 . With A Song In My Heart
07 . I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
08 . Everywhere You Go
09 . Papa Won't You Dance With Me?
10 . When Tonight Is Just A Memory
11 . Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think)
12 . Thoughtless
13 . Let's Take An Old-Fashioned Walk
14 . I Didn't Know What Time It Was
15 . Too Marvellous For Words
16 . I Got The Sun In The Morning (And The Moon At Night)
17 . It Could Happen To You
18 . day by day
19 . I Didn't Slip, I Wasn't Pushed, I Fell
20 . I Said My Pajamas (And Put On My Prayers)

CD 2
01 . its magic
02 . The Deadwood Stage (Whip Crack-Away)
03 . I Just Blew In From The Windy City
04 . black hills of dakota
05 . quicksilver
06 . Hoop-Dee-Doo
07 . pretty baby
08 . The Very Thought Of You
09 . Put 'Em In A Box (Tie 'Em With A Ribbon)
10 . I'll String Along With You
11 . Sometimes I'm Happy
12 . You Won't Be Satisfied (Until You Break My Heart)
13 . Till The End Of Time
14 . Aren't You Glad You're You?
15 . I'd Rather Be With You
16 . All Through The Day
17 . I May Be Wrong (But I Think You're Wonderful)
18 . Someone Like You
19 . Made Up My Mind
20 . Powder Your Face With Sunshine (Smile! Smile! Smile!)

CD 3
01 . Everybody Loves A Lover
02 . If I Give My Heart To You
03 . I'll Never Stop Loving You
04 . Mister Tap Toe
05 . domino
06 . When I Fall In Love
07 . its a lovely day
08 . no two people
09 . Kiss Me Again Stranger
10 . We Kiss In A Shadow
11 . Just One Of Those Things
12 . From This Moment On
13 . 've Never Been In Love Before
14 . You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
15 . My Young And Foolish Heart
16 . Barbara Allen
17 . The Last Mile Home
18 . Broom Street
19 . In The Moon Mist
20 . He'll Have To Cross The Atlantic (To Get To The Pacific)

CD 4
01 . suger bush
02 . (Why Did I Tell You I Was Going To) Shanghai
03 . Anyone Can Fall In Love
04 . candy lips
05 . a purple cow
06 . choo choo train
07 . a full time job
08 . Ma Says, Pa Says
09 . When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob Bobbin' Along
10 . a very precious love
11 . Ready, Willing And Able
12 . my love and devotion
13 . A Woman's Touch
14 . dream a little dream of me
15 . Autumn Leaves
16 . stars fell on alabama
17 . I Hadn't Anyone Till You
18 . the song is you
19 . But Not For Me
20 . You Do Something To Me

CD 5
01 . Sentimental Journey
02 . My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time
03 . bewitched
04 . love somebody
05 . Canadian Capers (Cuttin' Capers)
06 . (There's A) Bluebird On Your Windowsill
07 . my darling my darling
08 . The Whole World Is Singing My Song
09 . We'll Be Together Again
10 . sooner or later
11 . While The Music Plays On
12 . the last trime i saw you
13 . Keep Cool, Fool
14 . He's Home For A Little While
15 . three at a table for two
16 . I Ain't Hip To That Step, But I'll Dig It
17 . I'm Still Sitting Under The Apple Tree
18 . That's The Way He Does It
19 . Come To Baby Do!
20 . T'ain't Me

Natomiast "Andre Previn & Doris Day- Duet" jest płytą bardzo kameralną, tu Doris pokazała w całej okazałości piękno swojego głosu. Piosenki na płytę wybrał Previn.  Album został wydany przez Columbia Records (8552) zarówno w mono (numer katalogowy CL-1752) i stereo (numer katalogowy CS-8552) w wersji z dnia 22 lutego. 1962 roku. Wokal Doris Day, piano Andre Previn, Red Mitchell - kontrabas, perkusja Frank Capp. Piosenki znajdujące się na płycie:
   "Close Your Eyes" (Bernice Petkere) – 3:14
    "Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear to Tread)" (Rube Bloom, Johnny Mercer) – 3:55
    "Yes" (André Previn, Dory Langdon Previn) – 3:28
    "Nobody's Heart" (Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart) – 3:57
    "Remind Me" (Jerome Kern, Dorothy Fields) – 4:03
    "Who Are We to Say (Obey Your Heart)" (Sigmund Romberg, Gus Kahn) – 3:04
    "Daydreaming" (A. Previn, D. L. Previn) – 3:11
    "Give Me Time" (Alec Wilder) – 3:31
    "Control Yourself" (A. Previn, D. L. Previn) – 3:00
    "Wait Till You See Him" (Rodgers, Hart) – 3:08
    "My One and Only Love" (Guy Wood, Robert Mellin) – 3:43
    "Falling in Love Again" (Sammy Lerner, Frederick Hollander) – 2:55

Ps: Do zrobienia klipu wykorzystałam filmy i zdjęcia DD:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz